The Cash app is a peer-to-peer payment app that allows users to send and receive money easily. The app also provides users with a prepaid debit card, called the Cash Card, which can be used to make purchases or withdraw cash from ATMs. So, can i load my cash app card at family dollar?
Why Load Your Cash Card at Family Dollar?
There are a few reasons why you might want to load your Cash Card at Family Dollar.
- For one, Family Dollar stores are located in many neighborhoods across the United States, so it’s likely that there’s a store near you.
- Additionally, loading your Cash Card at Family Dollar is a convenient way to add money to your account without having to go to the bank or use an ATM.
Things To Consider
Before you head to Family Dollar to load your Cash Card, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- First, only certain types of cards are accepted at Family Dollar stores. Currently, only Visa and Mastercard debit cards can be used to load funds onto a Cash Card.
- Second, a maximum limit of $1,000 can be loaded onto a Cash Card per day and $5,000 over any 7-day period.
- Finally, it’s important to note that there is a fee of 2% for each transaction made with a loaded Cash Card.
The Right Process
Now that we’ve gone over some things to keep in mind before loading your card at Family Dollar let’s take a look at the process for doing so.
- When you’re ready to add money to your account, simply bring your Cash Card and debit card to any participating Family Dollar store.
- Once inside, locate the customer service desk and tell the associate that you’d like to load money onto your Cash Card using your debit card.
- The associate will then process the transaction and hand back your debit card and loaded Cash Card. It’s as simple as that!
Other Options Available
If you don’t have access to a Visa or Mastercard debit card, or if you’re looking for alternative ways to load money onto your Cash App account, there are a few other options available.
- One option is to use the ACH transfer feature within the app itself – this will allow you to link your bank account directly to your Cash App account and transfer funds between the two without having to leave home.
- Another option is to deposit cash directly into your account using Green Dot @the Register – this service is available at select retailers (including Walmart) and allows you cash deposits without using an ATM.
- Finally, some employers offer direct deposit through the app – meaning you can get paid via direct deposit without ever having to leave home!
All in all, yes – you can load cash onto your app card at family dollar stores! Just be sure to keep in mind the limit of $1k per day, as well as any fees associated with using the app card, before heading out.